Recommended Online Tools
Do you want to grow your consulting business – FAST?
If so, you need the right tools for the job.
That’s why we created this blog post to help you find the best funnel software that will make your life easier!
We know how difficult it can be to run a successful consulting business and we want to help.
So read on and discover our top 5 picks for funnel software today!
1. What is a funnel and why do you need one for your business?
2. The 5 best funnel software for growing your business.
3. How to choose the right funnel software for your business.
4. How to set up your funnel and start seeing results.
5. Tips for using your funnel to grow your business.
What is a funnel and why do you need one for your business?
A Traditional Website Is Kind Of Like Walmart.
A traditional website is like Walmart because they sell a lot of stuff, and have a gazillion options to choose from, from the moment you walk in the doors.
However, if you’re like most guys I know (including myself), the second you walk into the store, you haven’t got a clue where anything is and you end up wasting time wandering around the place, getting more and more frustrated as you look for what you want.
A Marketing Funnel Is Kind Of Like IKEA.
However, when I go to IKEA, the sales process becomes quickly apparent the moment I go up the elevator, walk in the doors on the top floor, and pick up the yellow or blue bag to might right.
From there, I know exactly what to do and where everything is. And because of the BIG white arrow on the floor in front of me, I’ve even got a step-by-step process that takes me through IKEAs whole sales process, so I can have my new bed or desk put together in no time.
In this blog article, we will discuss:
Funnel Builder #1: Click Funnels
If you’re looking for the best funnel software for your business, then you should definitely check out Clickfunnels.
Made popular by a famous marketer named, Russell Brunson, Click Funnels went from $0 to $100 million in just 3 years because it provides you with one of the most intuitive drag-and-drop interfaces to build your funnel.
Because Click Funnels was originally built for internet marketers looking to grow their business, it contains a number of awesome features and “done-for-you” funnel templates that will help you capture new leads and increase your revenue.
Their pricing is as follows:
Learn more about their pricing by clicking here now.
Just some of the awesome features you get with Click Funnels:- Up to unlimited funnels, beautifully designed templates, and custom domains.
– Prebuilt “done-for-you” funnel templates to help you quickly get started.
– Drag and drop technology.
– An autoresponder system that deploys your marketing emails for highly profitable follow-up email marketing campaigns.
– A powerful analytics and reporting system.
– A super intuitive, step-by-step workflow builder.
– A payment system that allows you to accept credit cards directly on your site.
And a whole bunch more advanced features that you will understand once you check out the software for free using their 14-day free trial option by clicking here.
Funnel Builder #2: Groove Funnels
Another great funnel software option is Groove Funnels. Founded by Mike Filsaime, Groove Funnels came onto the marketing scene just a few years ago and it has quickly grown into one of the most popular funnel software options available today.
Even though Russell Brunson and Mike Filsaime are friends, Groove Funnels is designed to compete against the ever-popular, Clickfunnels, in that Groove Funnels offers a free, lifetime plan and they don’t even require you to enter your credit card details in order to sign up.
And when it comes to competing with Click Funnels and other funnel editing software on what you get when you join, Groove Funnels also has a long list of features that make it worth checking out if you’re in the market for a funnel editing software.
Some of these features include:
– Sell Unlimited Digital Products
– Powerful Funnel Builder
– Build Brand Websites with Free Hosting
– Powerful eCommerce Store to Sell Physical Products…
…and lots more.
You can learn about what is included in their free and paid plans by clicking here now.
Funnel Builder #3: GetResponse
One of the top 5 funnel builders on the market is GetResponse.
It offers users a suite of free marketing tools that can help businesses grow their audience and fuel their business with a stream of new leads.
Additionally, it has over 1 million leads generated monthly and over 764,556,063 emails delivered.
With this in mind, you can see the potential GetResponse has to help your business.
It also provides its users with customizable templates, an intelligent autoresponder, the ability to track opens, clicks, and more.
Pricing can vary depending on the plan you select and you can find out more by clicking here now.
Funnel Builder #4: Builderall
Builderall is one of the most complete and powerful digital marketing platforms in the world.
It includes everything you need to succeed online:
- getting unlimited leads
- email marketing
- funnel and website designs
Plus, it automates your marketing, engagement, and sales process. You can even sell your content, course, or training.
And it’s all in one place, so you can grow your business faster and easier than ever before.
Builderall is completely versatile—you can use Builderall to create a simple 2-page website or the most sophisticated sales funnel.
Here is Builderall’s pricing menu:
You can learn more about Builderall’s plans and pricing by clicking here now.
Funnel Builder #5: Systeme.io
Systeme.io is a powerful all-in-one funnel builder, email marketing, membership hosting, affiliate program, and video hosting tool that is free to use.
With Systeme.io, you can grow your consulting business online quickly and easily.
Systeme.io’s marketing position makes the claim that there’s no need to use multiple different software for all the tools you need to grow your businesses online.
And thus, you can sign up with Systeme.io here …absolutely free, and get all of the above-mentioned features.
With Systeme, you can create a funnel that captures leads into a membership area which then monetizes those leads with affiliate offers and email marketing campaigns.
Systeme also has a built-in affiliate program and you can sell your own digital products as well.
Systeme is a suite of tools that allows you to market, grow, engage, and monetize your business—all from one place.
The Systeme.io website claims it will become ‘the only platform’ you’ll ever need to use online…but if you’re already using different software, then you can continue to use that with Systeme as well.
We hope you’ve found this list of the 5 best funnel-building software tools for consultants helpful in picking out a system that will help your consulting business grow.
I personally like either Click Funnels or Systeme.io the best of the 5.
Pros with Click Funnels:
- It has THE best online marketing training I’ve ever seen and used in over 10 years of being online.
- In addition, it has in my opinion, some of the most attractive-looking funnel templates I’ve ever built funnels for myself or my consulting, coaching, or course-creation clients.
Cons with Click Funnels:
- It is not as low-cost as other funnel-building software, so you need to be prepared to pay between $97 and $297 a month for the majority of what you’ll need for a fully operational set of marketing funnels. However, if you can afford it, the training and support alone are worth it.
Pros of Systeme.io
- It is by far one of the most comprehensive funnel-building software tools I’ve used (and use today).
- It is by far one of the most affordable funnel-building software tools I use as it includes tools like autoresponders that you’d have to buy and integrate separately at an additional monthly cost.
Cons of Syteme.io
- I do not feel the templates are as attractive and update to date as Click Funnels’ templates are.
- While they have decent training on how to use their software, unless you buy their courses (and even still), I do not believe you’ll ever get as good of training as you would with Russell Brunson (and now Dan Kennedy).
Click here to give Systeme.io a try and see how you feel with either their free-forever plan or their upgraded plans (which are still HUGE savings, if your budget is tight right now).
If you haven’t tried any of these systems before, give one or two of them a “test drive” and see if it fits what you need.
These are all excellent options to get started with because they offer top-notch customer support (usually free), easy setup, mobile-friendly interfaces, and affordable pricing plans.
It doesn’t matter whether or not you consider yourself tech-savvy; there’s something here for everyone!
Russell de la Peña
P.S. I may receive a commission if you click on the links above. All opinions are my own and they are from my real-world experience.
I personally build sales funnels for my on and offline businesses and for my 6, 7, and 8-figure clients. If you would like help with your consulting, coaching, and/ or course creation business, please book a call with me now by clicking here.